I really care about the world.
Like..homeless people and global warming and stuff. No shit im cool at my school, but im gonna make a difference one day. I try hard to be nice.. I know i can be bitchy when people are bitchy to me, but i dont like starting it. i love BOYS =]
like just talking to them, hanging out with them :D♥
i like to think im a nice person..but youd have to tell me that. i like to write. yeahh...
i dont think im that pretty...my best friend is fucking BEAUUTIFULL
im okay i guess =[
Yeahh.
okayy
i hate people who do more than one < in a heart. ::
<<33
EW. thats fucking ANNOYING.
lol:p
i loovee to gossip. just not about my frieends =] then i just feel like a bitchh.
i have lots of friends and i loovee them ALL :D
my twoo besties are sara and britt LOVEE you ladiess :p
wevve known each other since JK and been best friends since grade onee..weve been through SOO much together and i dont know what id do without themm! <33
:D♥<3lisaa !
No comments:
Post a Comment